Due to increased SPAM activity, we decided to restrict Registration and some other features for NON-Registered users. Sorry for that.
- Posts: 341
- Joined: 18.07.2016
- Location: Chile
File Size: 32 mb
Rep+ and enjoy
RAR file contains
1. Carl Andre, things in their elements - Alistair John Rider.pdf
3. Carl Andre, things in their elements - Alistair John Rider.mobi
4. Carl Andre, things in their elements - Alistair John Rider.epub
5. Carl Andre, things in their elements - Alistair John Rider.doc
File name: Carl Andre, things in their elements - Alistair John Rider.rar
Detection ratio: 0 / 53 / Seems to be clean
The American minimalist artist Carl Andre (born 1935) is perhaps best known for his sculptures made from square metal plates placed in grid-like formations, lying flat on the surface of the ground. Yet over the course of five decades Andres output has been immense - encompassing large, outdoor artworks ; ephemeral installations ; scavenged objects ; precisely formed precious metals ; photography ; and a significant body of poetry.
Alistair Rider explores how at the heart of Andres vision lies a commitment to seeing things as elements as separable self-contained units. By isolating forms for contemplation, Andre allows the richness of their materiality to emanate. Andre first entered the public eye in the mid 1960s with a series of works so profoundly simple in their form and arrangement that they helped redefine sculpture for a whole new generation of artists.
His most significant contribution was to distance the medium from processes of carving, modelling or constructing, and to make art simply by sorting and positioning. Rider here divides Andres works into the key themes and series that have shaped the development of his career, exploring how each has Brown from a nexus of profound intellectual preoccupations. Andres poetry is also given a fresh re-consideration within the context of his oeuvre, making this a uniquely comprehensive understanding of the artist and his achievement.
- 45° à lombre - Georges Simenon
- Viva Las Vegas ! - Julie Goislard
- X-Men lIntégrale 1987. Tome 2 - Chris Claremont,Marc Silvestri,Roger Stern
- 210 Jeux éducatifs et amusants. De 3 à 5 ans - Gi.ma.g éditions
- FLORILEGE A LA GLOIRE DES MAMANS - Helen Exley
- Kfar Sama ou les enfants de laurore - Mansour Labaky
- 7 à lire. Manuel 2e année - Antoine Di Fabrizio,Pierre Collette
- 24 heures de trop - Lorraine Fouchet
- 801 Trucs & astuces pour la vie de tous les jours - Véronique Meglioli
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 14.04.2016
- Location: Azerbaijan
Keep those awesome shares coming.
- Posts: 359
- Joined: 29.08.2016
- Location: Switzerland
Wow!! This Looks Nice..
If you liked being a teenager, there's something really wrong with you.
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 16.03.2016
- Location: Guyana
Thank you very much. Maximum Rep +5 added.
- Posts: 390
- Joined: 05.05.2016
- Location: Austria
+5 Rep Added! Great Share :)
- Posts: 386
- Joined: 20.05.2016
- Location: Suriname
Anyway, have you guys scanned it with virustotal?
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 07.01.2017
- Location: Gabon
please re-up this. or if someone that has downloaded before please make a mirror.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 31.07.2016
- Location: Guinea
saving for later...thanks.
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 15.10.2016
- Location: Albania
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 21 registered users and 15 guests