Due to increased SPAM activity, we decided to restrict Registration and some other features for NON-Registered users. Sorry for that.
- Posts: 255
- Joined: 10.05.2016
- Location: Korea North
File Size: 38 mb
Rep+ and enjoy
RAR file contains
1. Black Satin Sheets - Mike Winston.pdf
3. Black Satin Sheets - Mike Winston.mobi
4. Black Satin Sheets - Mike Winston.epub
5. Black Satin Sheets - Mike Winston.doc
File name: Black Satin Sheets - Mike Winston.rar
Detection ratio: 0 / 53 / Seems to be clean
Jayne set her sights on a handsome young writer--and found a very artistic way to trap him.
- XIII Tome 17 Lor de Maximilien - William Vance,Jean Van Hamme
- Mademoiselle Aïssé : drame en quatre actes, en vers - Hachette BNF
- Juego de damas - Mamen Sánchez
- Haïkus japonais et poésie chinoise - Liliane Borodine
- Orthopédie, traumatologie - Michel-Henri Fessy,Laurent Buisson,Philippe Neyret
- Yasmina. [nouvelles - Stephan Banulescu
- Quest-ce que la douleur ?. Tome 3, Vers un nouveau paradigme philosophique de la douleur - Henri K.
- Oeuvres posthumes Tome 5 - Hachette BNF
- Uffa ! Uffa ! - Silvia Roncaglia
- Posts: 318
- Joined: 17.05.2016
- Location: Eritrea
thanks for this, maximum reps for you
This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 49 registered users and 9 guests