Due to increased SPAM activity, we decided to restrict Registration and some other features for NON-Registered users. Sorry for that.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 07.04.2016
- Location: Botswana
File Size: 36 mb
Rep+ and enjoy
RAR file contains
1. 802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide - Matthew Gast.pdf
3. 802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide - Matthew Gast.mobi
4. 802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide - Matthew Gast.epub
5. 802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide - Matthew Gast.doc
File name: 802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide - Matthew Gast.rar
Detection ratio: 0 / 53 / Seems to be clean
As we all know by now, wireless networks offer many advantages over fixed (or wired) networks. Foremost on that list is mobility, since going wireless frees you from the tether of an Ethernet cable at a desk. But thats just the tip of the cable-free iceberg. Wireless networks are also more flexible, faster and easier for you to use, and more affordable to deploy and maintain.The de facto standard for wireless networking is the 802.11 protocol, which includes Wi-Fi (the wireless standard known as 802.11b) and its faster cousin, 802.11g.
With easy-to-install 802.11 network hardware available everywhere you turn, the choice seems simple, and many people dive into wireless computing with less thought and planning than theyd give to a wired network. But its wise to be familiar with both the capabilities and risks associated with the 802.11 protocols. And 802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition is the perfect place to start.This updated edition covers everything youll ever need to know about wireless technology.
Designed with the system administrator or serious home user in mind, its a no-nonsense guide for setting up 802.11 on Windows and Linux. Among the wide range of topics covered are discussions on:- deployment considerations- network monitoring and performance tuning- wireless security issues- how to use and select access points- network monitoring essentials- wireless card configuration- security issues unique to wireless networksWith wireless technology, the advantages to its users are indeed plentiful.
Companies no longer have to deal with the hassle and expense of wiring buildings, and households with several computers can avoid fights over whos online. And now, with 802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition, you can integrate wireless technology into your current infrastructure with the utmost confidence.
- DCG 10 - Comptabilité approfondie 2015. Annales actualisées édition 2015 -
- Yoko Tsuno Tome 26 Le maléfice de laméthyste - Roger Leloup
- Français, 6e - Françoise Villard,Marie-Louise Astre,Françoise Colmez,Marc Defradas
- 92.2012 - 20 ans décriture - Kery James
- Zola en Europe centrale - Karl Zieger,Norbert Bachleitner,Tone Smolej
- Niort. 1/50 000 - BRGM
- Zurück in den Beruf. Betriebliche Eingliederung richtig managen -
- Preuves et réfutations. Essai sur la logique de la découverte mathématique - Imre Lakatos
- 365 comptines pour toute lannée avec 2 CD audio - Bénédicte Carbonneill
- Posts: 276
- Joined: 31.08.2016
- Location: Syria
Thanks for taking the time to put it together! + rep
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 26.12.2016
- Location: Gabon
Thanks for the share. Max reps.
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 24.03.2016
- Location: Bulgaria
Great share mate. Reps given. Thx
Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)... There are just some kind of men who - who're so busy worrying about the next world they've never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 40 registered users and 36 guests