Due to increased SPAM activity, we decided to restrict Registration and some other features for NON-Registered users. Sorry for that.
- Posts: 95
- Joined: 12.03.2016
- Location: Turkmenistan
File Size: 35 mb
Rep+ and enjoy
RAR file contains
1. 1792 Entrer en République - Michel Biard,Philippe Bourdin,Hervé Leuwers,Pierre Serna.pdf
3. 1792 Entrer en République - Michel Biard,Philippe Bourdin,Hervé Leuwers,Pierre Serna.mobi
4. 1792 Entrer en République - Michel Biard,Philippe Bourdin,Hervé Leuwers,Pierre Serna.epub
5. 1792 Entrer en République - Michel Biard,Philippe Bourdin,Hervé Leuwers,Pierre Serna.doc
File name: 1792 Entrer en République - Michel Biard,Philippe Bourdin,Hervé Leuwers,Pierre Serna.rar
Detection ratio: 0 / 53 / Seems to be clean
Vingt spécialistes internationaux de la Révolution analysent les concepts, les idées, les représentations et les premiers débats sur les projets de constitution. Ils présentent les figures de ces hommes qui, devenus
- Napoléon - Jacques Bainville
- Le Livre des fêtes - Agnès Rosenstiehl
- Ombres et lumières romanes - Alain Erlande-Brandenburg
- Zoé et Théo chez leurs amis - Catherine Metzmeyer,Marc Vanenis
- A Foucault Primer - Wendy Grace,Alec Mchoul
- 70-71, nouvelles feuilles de route : de la forteresse de Breslau aux allées de Tourny - Paul Déroulè
- QuizDetektiv. Schon gewußt?. Spannende Fakten von A - Z -
- 1 cobra, 2 souliers et beaucoup dennuis - Alexander McCall Smith
- Freundinnen wie diese -
He awoke each morning with the desire to do right, to be a good and meaningful person, to be, as simple as it sounded and as impossible as it actually was, happy. And during the course of each day his heart would descend from his chest into his stomach. By early afternoon he was overcome by the feeling that nothing was right, or nothing was right for him, and by the desire to be alone. By evening he was fulfilled: alone in the magnitude of his grief, alone in his aimless guilt, alone even in his loneliness. I am not sad, he would repeat to himself over and over, I am not sad. As if he might one day convince himself. Or fool himself. Or convince others--the only thing worse than being sad is for others to know that you are sad. I am not sad. I am not sad. Because his life had unlimited potential for happiness, insofar as it was an empty white room. He would fall asleep with his heart at the foot of his bed, like some domesticated animal that was no part of him at all. And each morning he would wake with it again in the cupboard of his rib cage, having become a little heavier, a little weaker, but still pumping. And by the midafternoon he was again overcome with the desire to be somewhere else, someone else, someone else somewhere else. I am not sad.
- Posts: 151
- Joined: 19.06.2016
- Location: Lebanon
Max rep +++++
You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything. . . affects everything.
- Posts: 461
- Joined: 13.06.2016
- Location: Mexico
REP Added dude!
The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.
- Posts: 239
- Joined: 15.08.2016
- Location: Bhutan
+5 Rep added - Thank you very much
- Posts: 251
- Joined: 16.11.2016
- Location: Angola
+5 Rep added and really great job man, this really is an awesome share for sure.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 16 registered users and 3 guests